The Doctor Mom Club
The Doctor Mom Club
Simple Home Remedies for Families and Oil of the Month
Would you like a simplified way to learn how to use essential oils therapeutically, one essential oil at a time, one month at a time? Do you want to learn more about how to use them for your family for better health or first aid? We will be discussing a different oil every month and will teach you how to use that oil in different ways to assist you in taking care of your family's health needs. Do you want to learn how to apply the oils to babies, children and teens? As well as to yourself and your spouse?
Here's how: Join The Doctor Mom Club
So how do you join the club?
To get into the club with a free membership:
- Purchase a *Start Living with Everyday Oils kit through me and keep an Essential Rewards autoship of 100 PV a month. Click here: *(Comes with the following 10 essential oils and blends in 5 ml bottles: Lavender, Peppermint, Frankincense, Lemon, Thieves, PanAway, Peace & Calming, Purification, Joy, and Valor.)
- If you are already a Radiant Team Member, just place a 100 PV Essential Rewards order every month.
Or, for people who already have an account with Young Living here
for a $97.00 per month enrollment. This is an automatic payment until you decide to stop. Register above for a $24.97 trial period the first month.
After you have met these easy requirements,"Friend" me on Facebook and send me a message asking me to add you to our Private Group, "The Doctor Mom Club". Send me your Young Living member number and the name with which you enrolled at Young Living. (i.e. your business name or aka name that may be different from your Facebook name.)
In the club we will talk about the oil of the month.
1. March —Joy
2. April — Lavender
3. May — PanAway oil
4. June — Purification
5. July — Peppermint oil
6. August — Thieves oil
7. September — Peace & Calming oil
8. October — Valor oil
9. November — R.C. oil
10. December — Frankincense oil
You will also:
- Get 30 or more tips on how to use that oil for in your home for your family members either for health issues or for First Aide etc.,
- Feel more confident in knowing how to use the essential oil of the month for natural first aid, everyday health concerns, household & hygiene, and chronic health problems.
- Get in-depth, focused training on how to use the essential oil of the month in a small group setting online via posts, notes, audio and videos.
- Maximize your health investments and be empowered to handle many more of your family’s health concerns at home with essential oils!
* Ask questions about health for free.
(Note that the questions need to be about one subject. You can ask on different posts other questions. More detailed questions on personal health issues for which I may need to learn more about your body and its symptoms will require a personal consultation.)
- Get a 25% discount on consultation and coaching packages.
When you join with a Start Living with Everyday Oils kit and keep an Essential Rewards autoship of 100 PV you will receive the following:
1. Everyday Oils includes: 1 – 5 ml Frankincense 1 – 5 ml Lemon 1 – 5 ml Lavender 1 – 5 ml Peppermint 1 – 5 ml Purification 1 – 5 ml Panaway 1 – 5 ml Peace & Calming® 1 – 5 ml Thieves® 1 – 5 ml Valor®
2. Start Living Kit includes:
1 – Welcome Letter
1 – Start Living Brochure
1 – $40 OFF Diffuser Coupon (only one per enrolling account)
1 – Essential Rewards Brochure
1 – 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse Brochure
1 – Thieves Booklet 1 – Everyday Oils Booklet
1 – Policies & Procedures
1. Full access to the Radiant Life Team group page.
1. Membership in The Doctor Mom Club Facebook private group.
FAQ 1. Are there any future buying requirements if you open a wholesale account?
You only have to buy $50 worth of oils a year to keep your account open.
2. Why do I have to put my SS# on line?
You have to use your SS# to enroll because as a wholesaler you can resell the products and build a business. The IRS requires this information from Young Living even if you never sell anything to anyone. Your SS# is never shared with anyone. If you prefer you can call Young Living (1-800-371-3515) and give your information over the phone. If you choose to enroll that way, use my number 106739 as your enroller and sponsor.
3. Which is the best Start Living Kit it to purchase?
My favorite is the Everyday Oils Kit because it gives you so many oils to choose from. This kit is a collection of the most frequently used oils for your family. Plus we will be learning about the oils in this kit.
4. There are many ways to join Young Living. Which is the best choice ???
The best way to go is to get your own wholesale account. You'll save money and get to join The Doctor Mom Club Facebook group free!!! Don't forget to ask me about the added bonuses you can get with an Essential Rewards order!
Statements made about the essential oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician.